Professional experience and qualifications
- Diploma in Psychodynamic Marital and Couple Counselling, a BACP accredited course, validated by Roehampton Institute. Training undertaken at London Marriage Guidance Council, which has since merged with the Tavistock Relationships.
- Diploma in Psychodynamic Psychoanalytic Supervision
- Psychosexual Certificate
- Certificate in Group Therapy
- Supervisor of clinical work for organisations and for individual clinicians.
- Seminar Leader on counselling/psychotherapeutic courses.
- Relate Licensed Counselled Counsellor for eight years to 2014
Patsy previously ran a weekly psychotherapeutic group for individuals with relationship issues for five years; she also ran a time-limited group for people separating and divorcing.
Professional membership bodies
- British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy
- British Association of Psychodynamic Psychoanalytic Supervisors
- Forum for Psychodynamic Couple Therapists
- Multilingual Psychotherapy Centre
- British Society of Couple and Psychotherapeutic Counsellors
Ms Fauré has a wealth of experience, 18 years post-qualification, working with couples and individuals on a wide range of relationship issues. She works with a diverse client group both socially and culturally.
Occasionally, Patsy gives interviews to the BBC World Service and Radio London on couple relationship issues.